Angelic is a narrative turn-based strategy RPG, set in a dark science fiction universe. Gather up spectacular heroes, command your one-of-a-kind spaceship and explore an unforgiving universe!
Frequency asked questions and rumours
- When was Angelic released?
- Who was the developer that made Angelic?
- What’s the angelic meaning?
- What is the antonyms for angelic?
- What are antonyms words?
- What is angelic example?
- What is the synonym of angelic?
- How do you find synonyms?
- What’s a word for angelic?
- What is the best way to find synonyms and antonyms?
- What is an angelic person?
- How do you describe an angelic person?
- What are the 5 examples of synonyms?
When was Angelic released?
Who was the developer that made Angelic?
What are antonyms words?An antonym is a word whose meaning is directly opposite to another word’s meaning. In this thesaurus, an antonym is a word that has a meaning that completely cancels out another words meaning. Short and tall are complete opposites.
What is angelic example?
1. The definition of angelic is heavenly or spiritual or like an angel in goodness and beauty. Wings and a harp are examples of images that are considered to be angelic. A baby’s face is an example of something that is angelic. adjective.
What is the synonym of angelic?
How do you find synonyms?Using the thesaurus, you can look up synonyms (different words with the same meaning) and antonyms (words with the opposite meaning). Tip: In the desktop versions of Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, you can get a quick list of synonyms by right-clicking a word and choosing Synonyms.13 Feb 2018
What’s a word for angelic?
What is the best way to find synonyms and antonyms?
What is an angelic person?adjective [usually ADJECTIVE noun] You can describe someone as angelic if they are, or seem to be, very good, kind, and gentle.
How do you describe an angelic person?
What are the 5 examples of synonyms?
– Bad: awful, terrible, horrible.
– Good: fine, excellent, great.
– Hot: burning, fiery, boiling.
– Cold: chilly, freezing, frosty.
– Easy: Simple, effortless, straightforward.
– Hard: difficult, challenging, tough.
– Big: large, huge, giant.
– Small: tiny, little, mini.