Arkos is a first-person fantasy shooter with destructible voxel environment inspired by the classic retro shooters from 90-s
Frequency asked questions and rumours
- When was ARKOS released?
- Who was the developer that made ARKOS?
- Is 351ELEC Linux?
- How do you flash ArkOS?
- What emulators are on RG351P?
- What OS is the RG351P?
- How do I update ArkOS for rg351p?
- How do I update my RG351P Anbernic?
- How do I install ArkOS?
- How do I open Retroarch ArkOS?
- How do I update ArkOS for RG351P?
- Is ArkOS better than 351ELEC?
- How do I add games to my 351ELEC?
When was ARKOS released?
ARKOS was released on 3 Nov, 2021
Who was the developer that made ARKOS?
RetroSouls were the developers that made ARKOS
Is 351ELEC Linux?
351ELEC was the first custom firmware to be released for the RG351P, in November 2020. Its primary developer, fewtarius, bought an RG351P and liked it so much that he decided to jump back into the world of Linux development to improve the stock user interface.22 Dec 2020
What emulators are on RG351P?
– PSP x.
– NDS x.
– N64 x.
– DC x.
What OS is the RG351P?
The RG351P is a bit of a mixed bag: I would say that its stock modified version of EmuELEC, 351ELEC, and Batocera are all firmwares, while ArkOS is technically an operating system since it is based on Ubuntu.22 Dec 2020