Welcome to the Blood Party! Play together with up to 3 people and compete in deadly game shows. Customize your zombie, build your own levels, share them via Steam Workshop and die a lot.
Frequency asked questions and rumours
- When was Ben and Ed – Blood Party released?
- Who was the developer that made Ben and Ed – Blood Party?
- What is the story of Ben and Ed?
- What happens at the end of Ben and Ed?
- Why is Hans crying at the end of Ben and Ed?
- What is Ben and Ed available on?
- How many people can play in ben and ed blood party?
- Is Ben and Ed multiplayer?
- What is the ending of Ben and Ed?
- Is ben and Ed multiplayer?
When was Ben and Ed – Blood Party released?
Who was the developer that made Ben and Ed – Blood Party?
What is the story of Ben and Ed?Ben and Ed is a 3D platformer, which takes place in an uncommon dystopian world. The player controls Ed the Zombie, who is forced to participate in a grotesque game show called “Rundead”. Will he beat all obstacles Hans Showmaster confronts him with, to save his best friend Ben?8 Dec 2015
What happens at the end of Ben and Ed?
At the end of the final level, Ben is not in a cage and greets Ed with a hug as a congratulations for winning and saving him, but Ed then eats Ben and kills him, revealing he never saw Ben as a friend at all, but rather as his next meal.
Why is Hans crying at the end of Ben and Ed?
In the Game The final level of the game is a race between Ed and Hans, during which Hans is knocked off the course and falls to what is presumed to be his death, however, during the closing credits, it is revealed that Hans survived the fall and is seen crying.