Hand draw any weapon, tool, building piece and your own character in this innovative science-fantasy creative survival game. Mine for resources, construct unique buildings and battle fantastical beasts with friends or play alone. Explore a world made entirely out of cardboard and experience new gameplay experiences created by the players
Frequency asked questions and rumours
- When was CardLife: Creative Survival released?
- Who was the developer that made CardLife: Creative Survival?
- What can you play CardLife on?
- Is CardLife free on Steam?
- Can I play CardLife for free?
- Is there a creative mode in CardLife?
- What platform is CardLife?
- How much does CardLife cost?
- What can I play CardLife on?
- What does creative mode do in much?
- How much is CardLife on PC?
- Is CardLife free?
- Can you play CardLife on Xbox?
When was CardLife: Creative Survival released?
Who was the developer that made CardLife: Creative Survival?
What can you play CardLife on?OS: Windows 7, 64 bit or above.
Is CardLife free on Steam?
CardLife is out now and costs $19.99 / £15.49 / €16.79 from Steam or our official website. As part of our launch into Early Access, we have wiped all structures and progress on the official servers.9 Oct 2018
Can I play CardLife for free?
Is there a creative mode in CardLife?The Creative Mode Mod is our first official CardLife mod. You will be able to craft any item regardless of the resources that you currently hold. Of which the number of items available to craft will grow all the time.20 Aug 2018
What platform is CardLife?
How much does CardLife cost?
What can I play CardLife on?– Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.
– OS: Windows 7, 64 bit or above.
– Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i5 processor or AMD equivalent.
– Memory: 6 GB RAM.
– Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 660 GTX or equivalent.
– Network: Broadband Internet connection.
– Storage: 6 GB available space.
What does creative mode do in much?
In creative mode, the monsters don’t spawn. It’s good for players that don’t want to get raided unannounced or at night. But, there is a downside as well. With monsters gone, you also lose the chance of coins and other loot you get from defeating the monsters.20 Jun 2021
Can you play CardLife on Xbox?
As the game grew, so did our team and now Freejam has over 50 developers on staff and multiple projects in production, including not only the original Robocraft (PC) that we still regularly update but also Cardlife, Robocraft Royale and of course Robocraft Infinity, which is launching exclusively for Xbox One in the …28 Feb 2018