Deceived by the forces of evil into prematurely bringing about the end of the world, War – the first Horseman of the Apocalypse – stands accused of breaking the sacred law by inciting a war between Heaven and Hell. In the slaughter that ensued, the demonic forces defeated the heavenly hosts and laid claim to the Earth.
Frequency asked questions and rumours
- When was Darksiders™ released?
- Who was the developer that made Darksiders™?
- Is Darksiders 1 worth playing?
- Which one is the best Darksiders game?
- Is Darksiders Warmastered Edition a good game?
- Is Darksiders worth playing?
- Is Darksiders 3 good game?
- Is Darksiders Warmastered same as Darksiders?
- How much does Darksiders cost?
- Is Darksiders available on PC?
- Is Darksiders Warmastered a good game?
- Is Darksiders 1 or 2 better?
- How much does Darksiders Genesis cost?
When was Darksiders™ released?
Who was the developer that made Darksiders™?
Is Darksiders 1 worth playing?All in all, Darksiders: Warmastered Edition is a great port of a good game. While it’s not necessarily innovative, it is well executed and uniquely presented, something that still holds up well after almost 10 years since its original release.
Which one is the best Darksiders game?
– Darksiders II.
– Darksiders. …
– Darksiders Genesis. …
– Darksiders III. Perhaps the most mixed upon critics and gamers alike is Darksiders III – a Dark Souls inspired game which lost some of the magic that made the first two entries such cult hits. …
Is Darksiders Warmastered Edition a good game?
If you’ve played it before, it’s worth revisiting. If you haven’t, it’s a solid adventure that’s well worth your time. The budget price makes it a great value, with a campaign that will take most people between 12 to 20 hours to complete.
Is Darksiders 3 good game?Darksiders III is a good-looking game, thanks largely to its art style and colorful palette. While series creator Joe Madureira didn’t have much of a hand in the game except for Fury and a few recurring characters, developer Gunfire Games did a solid job of emulating the art style of the previous two games.9 Jan 2019
Is Darksiders Warmastered same as Darksiders?
Darksiders Warmastered Edition was a remastered version of Darksiders. It was developed by KAIKO, published by THQ Nordic, and released on November 22, 2016. It followed Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition. Darksiders was originally developed by Vigil Games, published by THQ and originally released in 2010.
Is Darksiders available on PC?
Is Darksiders Warmastered a good game?There’s been no shortage of great games this year, but Darksiders: Warmastered Edition still holds up exceptionally well, and it’s easy to recommend. It’s not quite as fresh and exciting as it was in 2010, but I still think it’s something everyone should try out. If you’ve played it before, it’s worth revisiting.
Is Darksiders 1 or 2 better?
Winner Darksiders Although Darksiders II definitely tried a lot of new concepts within its expanded world, I still prefer the more action-packed original. That being said, both games are excellent and I highly recommend them to any gamer looking for their next captivating and challenging adventure.18 Oct 2019