Gambol is a wall-hopping, ceiling-slapping jaunt of a platformer with straight forward controls, and buttery smooth movement. You control the Gambol Gumball through a gauntlet of levels designed with flow and rhythm in mind to test your platforming grit.
Frequency asked questions and rumours
- When was Gambol released?
- Who was the developer that made Gambol?
- What does the word gambol meaning?
- How do you remember the meaning of gambol?
- Do lambs gambol or gamble?
- Where does the word gambol come from?
- What is the best meaning for Gambol?
- Why is it called a gambol?
- How do you use gambol in a sentence?
- Is gambol a real word?
- What is a gambol also known as?
- What is gambol used for?
- What animal is gambol?
When was Gambol released?
Who was the developer that made Gambol?
What does the word gambol meaning?to skip about in play
How do you remember the meaning of gambol?
Do lambs gambol or gamble?
Where does the word gambol come from?In Middle French, the noun gambade referred to the frisky spring of a jumping horse. In the early 1500s, English speakers adopted the word as gambol as both a verb and a noun.
What is the best meaning for Gambol?
Why is it called a gambol?
gambol (n.) “frolic, merrymaking,” 1590s, earlier gambolde “a skipping, a leap or spring” (1510s), from French gambade (15c.), from Late Latin gamba “horse’s hock or leg,” from Greek kampē “a bending” (on notion of “a joint”); see campus.
How do you use gambol in a sentence?– My dog is always happy to gambol with the other pooches at the park.
– Because of the rain, students are unable to gambol on the playground during recess.
– To stay in shape, my husband likes to gambol along the beach every morning.