Pocket Rogues is a dynamic Roguelike Action-RPG, played in real time from a top down 2D perspective. Raid endless dungeons, upgrade your guild fortress, and develop your own heroes!
Frequency asked questions and rumours
- When was Pocket Rogues released?
- Who was the developer that made Pocket Rogues?
- How do I connect my rogue PC to PS4?
- How to play Pocket Rogues multiplayer?
- How do you play cross-platform rogue?
- How do I link my rogue accounts?
- Is Pocket Rogues cross platform?
- Is Rogue Company cross compatible?
- How do I add crossplay friends to Rogue Company?
- How do I add cross platform friends?
- Is Pocket Rogues online?
- Does Pocket Rogues have multiplayer?
- Is Pocket Rogues cross-platform?
When was Pocket Rogues released?
Pocket Rogues was released on 25 Oct, 2018
Who was the developer that made Pocket Rogues?
EtherGaming were the developers that made Pocket Rogues
How do I connect my rogue PC to PS4?
linking accounts on Rogue Company Firstly, go to the official Rogue Company cross-play website – we linked up our PS4 account and our Epic account for this guide. Select your platform of choice, ideally the one you’ve invested the most time into, and log in: this will be your primary account.19 Aug 2021
How to play Pocket Rogues multiplayer?
In order to use the multiplayer, you probably need authentication in the Settings on the start screen (this is where the “Account” tab is needed to save the game in the cloud). All sorts of additional systems, such as adding players as friends, will appear later.28 Feb 2020
How do you play cross-platform rogue?
Yes, Rogue Company does feature crossplay between PlayStation, Xbox, and PC, as long as you own the game. The game’s available on each platform, and you can group up and play with friends no matter which platform they’re on. To do this, simply add players to the in-game friends list, and get cracking.8 Dec 2021
How do I link my rogue accounts?
– Step 1: Log in to the linking site. Important: The first account you sign in with should be the account you have primarily used for playing Rogue Company. …
– Step 2: Add Additional Accounts. …
– Step 3: Verify Primary Account.
Is Rogue Company cross compatible?
Yes, Rogue Company is cross-platform, that too with almost no exception. Be it Xbox One, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PC, or Nintendo Switch; this game is available on all these platforms. Epic ID is all you will need to connect with your friends using different hardware.Yes, Rogue Company is cross-platform, that too with almost no exception. Be it Xbox One, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/SXbox Series X/SThe Xbox Series X has higher-end hardware and supports higher display resolutions (up to 8K resolution), along with higher frame rates and real-time ray tracing; it also has a high-speed solid-state drive (SSD) to reduce loading times.https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Xbox_Series_X_and_Series_SXbox Series X and Series S – Wikipedia, PC, or Nintendo Switch; this game is available on all these platforms. Epic ID is all you will need to connect with your friends using different hardware.31 Dec 2021
How do I add crossplay friends to Rogue Company?
You can do this by going into the main menu/ lobby and clicking the plus signs on the right side of the menu. Then just type in the name of your friend’s account/ username, and they should be added to the party if they’re online.5 Aug 2020
How do I add cross platform friends?
– Toggle to the right to reach the Friends tab.
– Click Add Friend.
– Find friends by entering their Microsoft gamertag.
Does Pocket Rogues have multiplayer?
After the update is released, multiplayer will be available in the conditional “beta mode”, as it may work unstably (as is often the case with any major innovations in Pocket Rogues). At the start, for a cooperative game, only 3 initial locations will be available: Catacombs, Crypt and Prison.28 Feb 2020