Qubicle is a professional voxel editor optimized for the easy creation of 3D models with a unique, blocky charm.
Frequency asked questions and rumours
- When was Qubicle Voxel Editor released?
- Who was the developer that made Qubicle Voxel Editor?
- How do I export a VoxEdit animation?
- How do you use voxels?
- How do I open a voxel file?
- How do I install voxel art?
- How do you use Qubicle?
- How do I use voxels in unity?
- How do I import VoxEdit?
- How do I download VoxEdit?
- What software for voxel art?
- Are voxels hard to render?
- What is a voxel editor?
When was Qubicle Voxel Editor released?
Who was the developer that made Qubicle Voxel Editor?
How do I download VoxEdit?As of this post, all downloads for the software are on the official VoxEdit website for VoxEdit. Go ahead and click the blue Download now button. Depending on the operating system you are using you have two options: Windows and macOS. Linux is still in development and will be added later.25 Dec 2020
What software for voxel art?
Are voxels hard to render?
Is It Hard To Make Voxel Art? With Legos, it can be very easy to build something. The mere presence of a model does not mean that the user should submit a simple render, focusing mostly on lighting, materials, and composition elements. Yet some artists still create voxel art that can seem very complex to some.26 Feb 2022