The line, is a game with puzzles integrated into the narrative. The story takes place in a dystopian future, where the sea level rose so much that it flooded most of the planet, thus collapsing societies.
Frequency asked questions and rumours
- When was The Line released?
- Who was the developer that made The Line?
- How do I find out what pipes are under my garden UK?
- How do I check services before digging?
- How long does it take to do The Line?
- What is line search before you dig?
- How do I find out where the drains are on my property UK?
- How do I find sewer maps?
- How do I find drainage plans for my house UK?
- How many episodes of The Line are there?
- Is line search before you dig free?
- How long is Lsbud valid?
- Is NEOM The Line?
When was The Line released?
Who was the developer that made The Line?
How do I check services before digging?Look out for signs in the surrounding area, such as meter and fuse boxes, electricity pillar boxes, consumer units, utility indicator markers and manhole covers. Consider hand-digging trial holes to expose the services before using any electric or mechanical excavation tool.
How long does it take to do The Line?
What is line search before you dig?
How do I find out where the drains are on my property UK?You generally have two options when it comes to finding the drainage system beneath your property. You can reach out to your local council and ask them to send you your drainage plan. The other option is to contact your local drainage experts and ask them to map your drains.19 Jul 2021
How do I find sewer maps?
How to get sewer maps. You can visit your local authority’s offices to inspect their public sewer map, or you can order an asset location search from the water company in question (many of them offer this online through Digdat).
How do I find drainage plans for my house UK?
– The Council may hold your drainage plans. …
– Ask for drainage plans from the previous owner. …
– Ask your neighbours for drainage plans. …
– You have no obligation to submit your drainage plan to authorities.
How many episodes of The Line are there?The Line
No. of episodes
Is line search before you dig free?
How long is Lsbud valid?
How long do we keep hold of your information? We will keep information about you for a maximum of 7 years after the end of our relationship with you unless obligations to our regulators require otherwise or we are required remove such data from our records.25 Jun 2019