January 21, 1793, Revolutionaries are about to guillotine King Louis XVI of France. Can you save him and change history?
Frequency asked questions and rumours
- When was Vive le Roi released?
- Who was the developer that made Vive le Roi?
- Is there a word vive?
- How do you pronounce ROI in English?
- Is ROI French?
- How do you use Vive in a sentence?
- How do you use return on investment in a sentence?
- How do you pronounce ROI Return on Investment?
- How do you pronounce Roi in English?
- How do you use in return in a sentence?
- What is the meaning of vive?
- Is Vive in the dictionary?
- What does ROI mean in English?
When was Vive le Roi released?
Who was the developer that made Vive le Roi?
Is there a word vive?Vive is defined as French for live or long life. An example of vive is when a group yells out “Vive le tour!” during the Tour de France bike race.
Is ROI French?
How do you use Vive in a sentence?
– The girls crowded into Assembly that morning, all on the qui vive to hear what the principal would have to say. …
– The years passed on, and at last there came a time when the voice which shouted ‘Vive Bourgoyne!’ …
– Almost instantly there arose the old admiring cries of, “Vive Napoleon!”
How do you use return on investment in a sentence?– At the same time, only capital spending projects that deliver significant return on investment or boost innovation will be given the go-ahead. …
– I conclude that the return on investment for a pine marten hunting grey squirrels is higher.
How do you use in return in a sentence?
– She never does something without getting something in return . …
– Her mate hesitated then lowered his head, nudging her gently in return in a sign that he wasn’t too angry with her. …
– What do you want in return ? …
– The new guest smiled in return but gave no overt sign of knowing the woman.